CLASS PASS Ts & Cs
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Classes must be pre booked online & pass shown on arrival to class
- You'll be sent a health questionnaire form, this must be completed before attending your first class.
- A mat, towel, water bottle and socks are required for every class.
- If there are 4 or less persons signed up for a class, ‘Me..time’ Pilates reserves the right to cancel the class. There will be notice of the cancellation via email.
- All Classes must be pre-paid and all sales are final. We operate a strict no refund / non transfer policy.
- Sessions are booked on a first-come first-served basis on-line.
- Teachers occasionally change at short notice; no refunds or exchanges will be given if there is a cover teacher, and the 24-hour cancellation rule still applies.
- You may cancel your booking, without charge up to 24 hours before the start of the session that you have booked.
- You will be charged for a session where cancellation or rescheduling of a session is not made online at least 24 hours prior to the start of the class.
- We require you cancel your booking ONLINE through the Momo booking system to make your space available for the waitlist. This is without exception.
- If you are not able to attend a makeup class before the end of the week they will expire.
We operate a waiting list for all classes. If somebody cancels, the person at the top of the waiting list will automatically be put in the class. An email will be sent informing you. Please note that if you are put in a class from the waiting list our cancellation policy still applies.
LEFT OVER CLASSES:
No classes can be carried over.