Ts & Cs - Direct Class Blocks
Payments / Cancellations:
All ‘Me..time’ Pilates group classes and courses are pre-paid for the total course, paid at least two weeks prior to start date. Course fees are non-refundable. Payment can be made via:
- Bank Transfer – See your course confirmation letter for the details
- The ‘Me..time’ Pilates website (PayPal where all Major cards are accepted)
- Post a personal cheque made payable to ‘Me..time’ Pilates.
You may have something planned during a pre-booked course, which means you’ll miss a class. Unfortunately we can’t reduce the course fee, but, we don’t want you to miss out, so we can offer you the opportunity to do one of the following to avoid losing your class completely: (Subject to availability)
- Attend an alternative class at another venue during the same course period. (Classes can’t be carried forward to future courses)
- Double up at your usual class venue by attending two classes, one after the other, during the same course period. (Classes can’t be carried forward to future courses)
These alternative options are open to you providing you adhere to the strict cancellation policy. (Detailed below) Prior agreement is essential to attend alternative / extra classes. Clients must agree to our strict 24hr notice policy when cancelling and / or rescheduling. If you’re booked into a class, but miss it or cancel with less than ‘24 hours’ notice, you will be charged and you will forfeit the opportunity to attend an alternative class to make it up.
- Call 07791 873 870 (Out of hours, please leave a message, so we’re aware of your call)
- Email: email@example.com
Group classes require a minimum number of participants in order to take place. (4 For small Group Classes & 6 for large group classes)
Should ‘Me..time’ Pilates have the need to cancel a class at short notice, we will advise you via text message / email or telephone call.
Instructors and classes are subject to change.