We’re passionate about giving everyone individual guidance and personal feedback in our Pilates classes.
A typical ‘Me..time’ Pilates class includes a series of different exercises and numerous stretches every time. All exercises are adapted for different levels of experience and needs, from the absolute beginner to the very advanced. Some classes include the use of small equipment such as soft balls, bands and blocks.
Male or female, young or old, ‘Me..time’ Pilates welcomes everyone.
Why choose a ‘Me..time’ Pilates class?
- We teach the original ‘Classic Pilates’ training techniques
- Our Instructors are fully qualified professionals – expect only the best
- We are truly passionate about you achieving your personal goals – you will progress
- Be part of something special – our uniquely friendly and relaxed classes make everyone feel welcome – many fabulous friendships have been formed
- Maximum class size of twelve ensures you get the right amount of attention – you won’t be lost at the back of the class.
- Beginner courses have a maximum of six attendees to ensure extra attention available for all
- Home training support material available – keeps you motivated between classes
- We use quality venues which are warm and comfortable, to ensure you only focus on Pilates
- Year round classes, no breaks for school holidays, so no gaps in your training
- Pre-booking is required for all courses & classes
- All classes last 55 minutes
- Clients usually attended once or twice weekly. This allows for progression, development and noticeable results
- We require you to complete a Health Questionnaire prior to attending any class with us
- For Intermediate and Ball classes you’ll need a Pilates mat, ideally 12mm thick for maximum support and comfort
- You may also choose to bring a water bottle, a towel or small equipment – these are personal choice, not essential
New to Pilates & considering joining a Beginner course:
Pilates is really enjoyable and suitable for just about everyone! Unfortunately Intermediate classes are not suitable at this stage, you need to attend a beginner course initially. Upon completion of the Beginner Course, you’ll then be ready to attend one of the intermediate groups, where you have lots more choice of classes to attend.
Beginner courses run for four weeks, during which you’ll learn the basics of Pilates in detail to ensure you achieve real results. We’ll teach you about correct posture, effective breathing, body alignment, spinal / shoulder stabalisation and how to engage the core muscles in isolation to ensure you work them effectively.
We suggest practical tips on how to improve your posture and core muscle control by simply making tiny adjustments to your daily habits
Courses are run frequently throughout the year.
Review Pilates class timetable
What will you learn on a Beginner course?
- How to correct your Posture – stand and sit comfortably, look more confident, elegant and younger
- How to move freely with proper Alignment of the Spine and Joints
- How to find and Contract your Core Muscles to give you strength and support
- How to Breathe to Achieve – improve how you feel about yourself physically and mentally
- How to use Pilates to take ownership of your condition and improve it
What’s included within the Beginners course?
- It's a four week course (Very small group – maximum six attendees)
- Instruction cards and support material are provided throughout the course
- Equipment is provided for you including mats, bands & blocks etc.
- An abundance of personal attention and support from the Instructor
- After completion of the course attend a FREE Intermediate taster class to gain the full Pilates experience
Class levels explained
At every level of class, you’re taught good movement skills step by step, which ultimately give you the strength and flexibility to perform the more complex exercises. As Pilates is a continual learning process, more challenging exercises will gradually be introduced as you progress on through the intermediate and advanced levels. (Adaptions are offered in every class to make the exercises easier / harder)
- Beginners - The fundamentals of Pilates are taught to prepare for transition to Intermediate level classes.
- Intermediate Level * – Some Pilates experience required, not suitable for complete beginners.
- Intermediate Level ** – Experience needed, progresses weekly & can include some advanced exercises
- Intermediate Level *** – Plenty of experience needed, many advanced exercises practiced weekly.
- Advanced Level – 2+ years experience
- Over 50’s * – Classes are mixed ability (not suitable for beginners)
- Keep Moving Stretch - No experience necessary
- Ball Pilates – Pilates experience helpful, but not essential
- Pre-natal Pilates – Suitable from 11 weeks through to 3rd trimester.
- Rehabilitation – (Intermediate Level 1 ability) Depending on the severity of the condition, One2one training may be more appropriate – generally classes are suitable for the majority.
- One2one Pilates - Exclusive instruction
Book a class
Don’t Miss Out On Our – ‘Referral Bonus’ Scheme
Because we truly appreciate the on-going Support of our loyal members, we give you a reward for recommending friends and family to us!!!!
For every referral you make ‘Me..time’ Pilates, will give you a referral reward certificate to thank you! A referral reward is worth a FREE Class!
Pay for a class: (Pay online here for one of our courses)
The Crown & Sandys, Ombersley Village, Worcestershire:
A former ‘Coaching Inn’ with a fascinating history back to the 17th Century. A reputation for being one of the counties finest venues in a picturesque Village location means its at the heart of the community.‘Me..time’ Pilates Classes are held in the Orangery, a very beautiful tranquil room to enjoy your training. Situated at the side of the building with private access.
Level of Pilates Classes Available Here:
Bishop Perowne is an ideal venue for Pilates Training. We train in a large spacious studio with air conditioning, a sprung floor and mirrored wall, which assists you with your Pilates training technique. The School has ample parking and all the facilities we require.
- Intermediate Level Classes 1 – 3
- Pilates Stretch
- Tuesday Evening’s – Year Round availability
- 4 Classes in total
Sytchampton (Just outside Ombersley Village) Worcestershire:
Sytchampton Hall is modern, warm and clean making it an ideal venue for Pilates Training. The Hall has ample parking just outside and all the facilities we require.
Level of Pilates Classes Available Here: