Choose the right membership for you:
- Block bookings of 4 or 8 weeks – paid in advance
- Annual subscription – pay monthly via standing order
- Taster classes – experience a 'Me..time' class before committing to a full course
Booking is quick and simple, just complete the short booking form HERE and we’ll be in touch to confirm your booking.
Prices: (All classes are payable in advance)
- Block of eight classes – Intermediate: £10 per class (Total £80.00) – Book
- Block of four classes – Beginner only: £16 per class (Total £64.00) – Book
- Block of eight classes – Ball only: £8 per class (Total £64.00) – Book
- Annual subscription – £36.00 paid monthly
- One off taster class for NEW Clients: £15 (Pre-booking essential) – Book
- Drop in classes: £12 (ONLY available to previous 'Me..time' members, subject to availability & pre-booking) – Book
- Private One2one personal training: £70 – Book
Pay for a class: (Pay online here for one of our courses)
What’s a Block Booking?
Classes are paid in advance for 4 or 8 classes. It gives you priority to reserve a space in your chosen class, this adds flexibility and saves you money. Because we believe in offering our clients as much flexibility as possible, any missed classes through holiday etc can be made up during term time by attending an extra class. If you think you might have a problem using all the classes in the allocated time, feel free to talk to us and we’ll do our best to help.
What’s an annual subscription?
Classes are paid monthly in advance via standing order. You have all the same benefits as block booking clients, but also, you automatically become a premium club member and will receive a FREE club bag and FREE training band.
What’s a Drop in class?
You may have a busy schedule and unable to commit to a full course at the moment. Drop in classes are ideal as no commitment to a block of eight classes, simply attend as and when you can. You must be sure to contact the Instructor to ensure there is space available on the day, as drop in is not available in all classes (Only available to 'Me..time' Members)
Block bookings: Classes are non-refundable, but we do aim to be as flexible as we possibly can, so with ‘Me..time’ Pilates, if you can cancel a class up to 24 hours before, you can reschedule it at no extra cost.
Drop in classes: You can cancel a class with 12hrs notice and reschedule at no extra cost. All cancellations outside of the 12 or 24hr limit, will be charged the full class fee.